Just a quick update for those interested, I’m looking on taking another hiatus. I’m hoping it won’t be as long as the last one, but I need to get adjusted to working full-time again. I don’t have the time to write big projects, and I’ve had to scrap one due to it being very intensive.
Basically, I’m working on trying to re-flesh an old story I was working on for the longest time. I’m also taking some time to design some Fakemon for a different project entirely.
Every Friday, I still want to do the Games Spotlight posts, as well as any Community Day posts. A Legendary Raid Day post is still coming, just waiting until Suicune Day happens this month. I also want to work on some other posts that I have drafted but neglected, so they’ll be coming. I do have a long list of things I want to get sorted, so you’ll see a bit of variety. I’m also going to inject some Travelling Tuesdays. Below is the schedule for the next two months, give or take some ideas.
- 5th August – My Experiments with Multiple Accounts
- 6th August – Travelling Tuesdays – EU Residency in Portugal
- 9th August – GSF – The Binding of Isaac
- 12th August – Favourite Pokemon of Each Type
- 16th August – GSF – Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
- 19th August – Least Favourite Pokemon of Each Type
- 20th August – TT – Things To Know About Lisbon
- 23rd August – GSF – The Sims (the whole series that I’ve played)
- 26th August – 10 Pokemon I Don’t Want to See in the Galar Region
- 27th August – TT – My Experiences With Teleperformance Portugal
- 30th August – GSF – Borderlands
- August – Legendary Raid Days round-up
- September – Turtwig Community Day round-up
- 2nd September – The Problem and Future of Regionals in Pokemon Go
- 6th September – GSF – Stardew Valley
- 9th September – Top 10 Favourite Pokemon Shinies
- 13th September – GSF – Doki Doki Literature Club
- 16th September – Top 10 Wanted Ideas For Community Day
- 20th September – GSF – Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- 27th September – GSF – Borderlands 2