It was heavily predicted that Larvitar would be the next Pokemon to be featured for our Community Day, and the predictions were confirmed today!
This follows a pattern of Starter > Rare Pokemon > Starter > Rare Pokemon > Starter > Rare Pokemon. So far, we have had:
- January – Pikachu (Starter)
- February – Dratini (Rare)
- March – Bulbasaur (Starter)
- April – Mareep (Rare)
- May – Charmander (Starter)
I already have made plans for June’s Community Day, on June 16th. I will be in what is practically my second home, Lincoln. Along with Larvitar, we will also see:
- Shiny Larvitar
- TRIPLE catch XP
- 3-hour Lures
- An exclusive move when Pupitar evolves into Tyranitar.
- Field Research tasks (Catch 3 Larvitar)
This Community Day is so beneficial for those who need a Tyranitar, because of how meta-relevant they are.
So, we will no doubt find out closer to the time what the exclusive Tyranitar move will be, so until then, happy hunting!