Quests are here, and to start us off, here’s what we know so far…
- Mew has a 100% base catch rate.
- Mew also has a 0% flee rate.
- Mew’s moveset is…absolutely huge. Even larger than first revealed.
- As with all Legendary Pokemon, Mew will require 20km walking per candy.
- Quest badge has been added to the game. However in my more recent post and the latest APK mine, we did discover this. 10 for bronze, 100 for silver and 1,000 for gold.
- Moltres has been shown to be a rare Pokemon encounter for the research breakthrough on the Japanese Pokemon Go website.
- Shiny Mew. Yep, SHINY MEW IS IN THE GAME NETWORK TRAFFIC.
You can probably tell I’ve been so excited. Well, I immediately got the story quest from Professor Willow, and it’s pretty standard – catch 10 Pokemon, spin 5 Pokestops and transfer 5 Pokemon. I have to say though, the introduction is really on point. I love it. I’m mass evolving right now so I have some Pokemon to transfer.
We will have more information as it happens, I guess.